In light of the rapidly changing climate concerning COVID-19, our office is taking some precautionary measures to limit the exposure of our staff and of our clients and help prevent the spread of any illnesses. We ask for your help and thank you for your understanding. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust as quickly as possible to ensure business moves forward as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Beginning Tuesday, March 17, the following office policies will take effect:
1. Only those essential to a closing should attend (buyers and sellers). Real estate agents and lenders
, please consider phone conferencing or Facetime/Skype attendance, instead of being physically present.
2. When possible, we will handle all cash closings (those without financing/loan packages) remotely.
3. We will not accept drop-offs of closing gifts for buyers and sellers.
4. We will offer the following options to buyers and sellers for proceeds from closings: wire/FedEx/USPS mail.
5. Please email newly executed contracts and amendments instead of dropping them off.
6. We will primarily schedule closings before 2:00 p.m. each day. We ask that necessary drop-offs or pick-ups also occur during these hours. This will allow us to both limit the hours of exposure and provide time for cleaning and sanitizing those areas of our office the public visits.
7. Our doors will be locked at 2:00 p.m. Should you desire to drop something off, please utilize the envelopes in the bin to your right to package your item(s) with your name, phone number, and email address on the envelope so that we may contact you with any questions. Please place this through the dropbox in the door.
8. Our restrooms will not be open to the public.
9. We will see both existing and new clients by appointment only.
lease call 910.867.7200 to schedule an appointment. The health of our staff and our larger community is of utmost importance. Should you have any concerns or questions about our policies and your upcoming transactions, please do not hesitate to contact Jennifer Fincher at 910.867.7200 or email@example.com.
Thank you and be well!